About the Inn
Built in 1825, Snug Cottage is an authentic Cape Cod inn that surrounds you with history. We’ve preserved the best of the 19th century and added all the comfort and luxury you expect in first class, modern accommodations.
A Proper Way to Start the Day
At Snug Cottage breakfast is more than just a muffin and a coffee.
For this season, at least until July as we slowly head back to normality and all that entails on Cape Cod and Provincetown, we will continue as per last season to deliver a picnic basket with housemade granola, freshly baked goods, fruit and orange juice in lieu of the buffet breakfast.
Each room has a microwave, mini fridge tea and coffee station; most have espresso machines, and all have a tray for enjoying breakfast in bed and glasses, mugs, milk and a bottle of wine on arrival.
And after a full day at the beach or exploring the delights of Commercial Street, wander back to our cool, quiet front patio (with Provincetown Harbor views), the side porch or the garden patio for a glass of wine and a nibble before setting off for a night of dining, dancing and who knows what!
That Special Time
If you’re planning that special weekend to celebrate a birthday or anniversary we can help you create the perfect moment.
All Play And No Work
Provincetown, MA is world famous as a relaxing vacation paradise.
Snug Cottage is pleased to offer complimentary commercial high speed wireless internet service anywhere on the premises of the inn. Stay longer and work from here!
To Help Make Your Stay Extra Special . . . we offer an impressive list of special services and amenities including:
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet access
- Provincetown Magazine, Provincetown Banner, maps and brochures of P-town activities including the US Park System’s Cape Cod National Seashore, The Pilgrim Monument, galleries and entertainment.
- Garden Breakfast Patio, Front Patio with amazing Provincetown Harbor Views, and an intimate side porch
Located in Provincetown’s East End Gallery District, Snug Cottage makes it easy to jump into all the hustle and bustle that Commercial Street offers and yet sneak away for quiet time, when you’re ready to re-charge your batteries.
We have 8 easy in/easy out parking spaces, with no shuffling of cars to get to your vehicle. We’re so close to the ferry arrival pier, most guest stroll with their ‘wheelies’ to ease into their Provincetown visit. If you do happen to drive, there is a likely chance that you won’t use your vehicle again until your departure.
- 12 cups rolled oats
- 2/3 cup unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1 cup oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup dried fruit (cranberries or raisins)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F
- Mix dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- In a small saucepan combine oil, honey, maple syrup, and vanilla. Heat over low heat until mixture is warm enough to blend together.
- Pur wet mix into dry ingredients and mix thoroughly. The secret to crunchy granola is to make sure that every particle is completely coated with liquid.
- Spread mixture into two or three large baking pans and toast in low oven for one hour and ten minutes. Stir every ten or fifteen minutes. Granola is done when golden brown. Remove from oven and stir in dried fruit.
- Cool completely in pans, then store in an airtight container and refrigerate.